Nero 12 Platinum
What’s New in Nero 12 Platinum?
- Watch all your Blu-ray Discs on your PC, even Blu-ray 3-D
- Rip Blu-ray Disc to virtually any video file format
- Import and convert digital or analog movies to Blu-ray Disc, DVD or virtually any file format***
- Span data efficiently across multiple CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
- Burn self-starting CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
- Import, edit and export videos in high-definition AVCHD Progressive (50p/60p) format
- Rip AVCHD to virtually any video file format
- Quickly output AVCHD Progressive format video with SmartEncoding
- Stabilize shaky videos from smartphones and handheld cameras
- Hundreds more video effects and retro movie theme templates
- Backup to hard drives larger than 2TB and USB 3.0 storage devices
- Stream movies, music and photos to streaming-enabled HDTVs, game consoles and mobile devices
Windows® 8 CompatibleNero has worked closely with Microsoft to ensure that Nero 12 Platinum is compatible with the latest Windows® 8 operating system. It remains compatible with Windows® 7, Windows® Vista and Windows® XP, as well.
When you combine Nero 12 Platinum with Windows® 8, you will be able to play all your DVD and Blu-ray Discs™ on your PC; burn to DVD discs; capture from TV tuner cards; stream movies, music and photos throughout your home network; and so much more.
System RequirementsMinimum system requirements for Nero 12 Platinum
- Windows® XP SP3 (32 bit), Windows Vista® SP2 or later (32/64 bit), Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card
- DVD disc drive for installation and playback
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
- Windows Media® Player 9 or higher
- Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET® 4, Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
- For some services an Internet connection is required
- Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number during usage of certain features. Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility
- Blu-ray 3D playback and streaming functions may require an online update
Nero 12 Platinum Serial Number + Patch - Instructions1. Uninstall the old versions of Nero and have a clean install.
2. Close your internet connection. *very important*
3. Install the trial version of Nero 12 Platinum with this serial:
(All 0's are zero and letters are upper case)
4. Do not install Ask bar and nero tool bar etc. Uncheck them all.
Check "No thanks" for "Join nero product development program"
5. Uncheck Automatic updates. Never update Nero components.
6. Do not start the application and close it.
7. Copy Patch to the installation folder and run. Folder is generally ;
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero - OR -
c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero
8. Install Content Pack (bonus :D )
9. IMPORTANT : DO NOT REGISTER the software.
10. IMPORTANT : Some security programs may give warning. It is false
positive, ignore it. Here is the the virus total link of the patch.
11. Open your internet connection.
12.Have fun and Enjoy!
Download Nero 12 Platinum Serial Number + Patch from the link below, zippyshare.com.